As a premier business to business office products provider, sells everything from paper and ink and toner to cleaning supplies and technology with 24-hour-a-day access to more than 65,000 business essentials.
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for the client program:
- Entry of caller’s orders with minimal instances of errors Always making recommended associated up and cross-sells.
- Recommending comparable products when requested items are unavailable.
- Stay current on products, promotions and procedures.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize caller needs.
- Exude patience and ownership with each caller.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with callers.
- Ability to determine caller needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely .
- Ability to document caller account activities thoroughly and concisely .
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that callers present.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate caller outcome.
- Desire to continually learn.
- Solution orientated and self-motivated.
- Guest reviewed 2 years ago
- last edited 2 years ago
I don’t have a whole lot of info on this client just yet but the training is very easy. My instructor is fun. She’s not the kind that ignores your questions or requests. She doesn’t mind staying after class to make sure all systems work and we understand everything we went over in class. The best part is that she knows how to be personable but stay on task. She’ll laugh and joke with us but bring it back in and say “ok, lets move on now”. So far I think I’m going to really enjoy this client. We’re at the beginning of week 2. We’ve gone over how to access most of the systems and they are pretty easy to navigate. I don’t like that they do still use AS400 but they have it set up very comprehensively. I have worked a client that use nothing but codes that have nothing to do with the function. This client is much better to understand, find the info I need, plus they are not so hard on us to reach sales quotas. They have 2 different trainings. Business advantage or customer service. I chose business advantage because I wanted something with weekends off. More importantly, I wanted a client with more laid back customers. I have heard that they all pretty much know what they want (repeat customers) and are a little more patient. I’ll write a better review when I’ve been servicing with them a while.
THANKS THIS HAS HELPED ME A LOT AS I AM NEW TO ARISE AND SEEKING FEEDBACK ON THIS PARTICULAR CLIENT. THANKS KEKE!!!
- You must login to post comments