24/7 servicing of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
• a vehicle that won’t start
• flat tire(s)
• keys locked inside a car
• vehicle out of gas
• vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to listed Service Providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
• Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
• Outbound coordination to client’s independent service providers.
• Possible follow up calls to independent service providers for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services.
I really enjoyed servicing for this client. Every call was different and there was never a shortage of calls. Hours were easy to get. You need to be comfortable using Google Maps. The training I had was top notch and I feel that I was provided with all of the tools and resources that I needed to do my job both during and after certification.
- You must login to post comments