How to Incorporate Arise IBO Call Center
State incorporation fees range between $100 and $350.
1. Find your state’s “register a small business” website (it will end in .gov). No matter what state you live in, one of the best online resources to use is the Small Business Administration.
2. Choose a name for your new company. Check your state’s business registry to make sure it’s not already taken.
3. File Articles or a “Certificate of Incorporation” on your state’s Secretary of State website.
4. Seek advice from your accountant/professional tax preparer to determine what type of company is right for you and your business.
5. Complete an online EIN application on the IRS website. There is no filing fee.
IMPORTANT: You are encouraged to consult with professional legal and tax advisors concerning your specific circumstances. Arise disclaims all liability to any person in respect of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or in part in reliance on the information contained herein.
Registration for the Arise Virtual Solutions platform is currently open in the continental United States except California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Wisconsin and New York.