I have to say that I have mixed emotions about this client. To start, the cost of the training is very high considering ALL of your training is self paced. We had classroom sessions, however they only took place to review any questions that CSPs had about their self paced homework.
I will list my pros and cons for easier reading. My pros are also partly my cons…
- I DON’T TALK TO CUSTOMERS!!! This is by far the best thing about this client.
- Initial training is about 2 weeks and then you can start earning income.
- Classtime was 2 hours per day instead of the 4 hours that most clients require. This is because you teach yourself the client infomation so class time is not really necessary in my opinion.
- The course work is intense! There is alot of it and only two weeks to complete it all. It is suffocating at times.
- After certifying, you are restricted to work a max cap of 6 hours per week. This is said to be a way for newly certified CSPs to get a feel of things, but it is terrible on the paycheck. 🙁
- CSPs are constantly training for new clients of the Data Entry client. The Data Entry client generally services several of it’s own clients at different times of the year. CSPs must constantly train to become certifed for each of these clients or risk being dropped from the client all together.
- There are assessments after each client you train for and you must pass them.
I am new to this client, so I will give it a little more time before I post an updated review.