As a premier business to business office products provider, sells everything from paper and ink and toner to cleaning supplies and technology with 24-hour-a-day access to more than 65,000 business essentials.
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for the client program:
- Entry of caller’s orders with minimal instances of errors Always making recommended associated up and cross-sells.
- Recommending comparable products when requested items are unavailable.
- Stay current on products, promotions and procedures.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize caller needs.
- Exude patience and ownership with each caller.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with callers.
- Ability to determine caller needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely .
- Ability to document caller account activities thoroughly and concisely .
- Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that callers present.
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate caller outcome.
- Desire to continually learn.
- Solution orientated and self-motivated.