How can we help?

How do I change Arise IBOs?

You are here:
< Back

Arise Change IBO

There are two options available to change the company you work for on the platform. You can either contact the company and ask to be dropped, or create a company and become a call center owner. 

To notify Arise that you have joined new company after being dropped from the previous one:

  1. Click on the link that says Join an Arise-Affiliated Corporation.
  2. Now enter the EIN or IB ID number for the company.

A Statement of Work (SOW) is an agreement between the company and Arise . Therefore, any change in the affiliation between the Call Center Company and the Agent would require an issuance of a new SOW between Arise and the call center company.

We do our absolute best to constantly update our site with current information. However, if you do not see the answers you seek, please let us know. Do you have other questions? Please leave you comments below.

Was this article helpful?
2.3 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 33%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 33%
1 Stars 33%
How can we improve this article? Do you have a different question?

Leave a Reply

Join our Facebook Groups

For additional support join our Facebook Groups for Arise IBOs and Arise CSPs.

Also, feel free to message us on Facebook or WhatsApp